Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Proton Gen.2 In the U.K



Review

"The GEN-2's cabin is a bit of a treat if you're used to acres of dull grey and boring details. It's styled by the Lotus Design Studio and features a set of vertical air-conditioning knobs on the centre console support and a nice metallic finish that together really are a cut above the class standard in terms of aesthetics.
The steering wheel is also massively more sporty looking... as is the instrument panel with its twin cowled binnacle and metallic look to the dials themselves. Everywhere you look there are neat design touches..."
RAC website

"I would just like to say that I have had four previous Protons and I am now the owner of a GEN-2. It is a really lovely car; powerful, economical and so comfortable with seats that are higher than usual. I do not know much about car mechanics, so I am glad to say that I have never been let down by a Proton. I will always go for Proton."
Sylvia Rodrigues, Lowestoft, Suffolk

No comments: